MCTA was established in 1992 and is the leading voice representing the interests of Massachusetts business that rely on chemistry, which includes more than 80% of manufacturing employment in the Commonwealth.
The Massachusetts Chemistry & Technology Alliance, Inc. (MCTA) member companies manufacture, distribute and use chemicals and chemical technologies in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, as well as provide professional services to the industry. MCTA's Mission is to be a proactive, effective advocate and resource for its members.
On behalf of its members, MCTA:
- Represents their interests to the state legislature, government agencies and the public
- To ensure sustainable development in the Commonwealth, advocates legislative and regulatory initiatives that
- preserve the natural environment
- promote the economic environment
- Provides education and training programs that inform members about regulatory compliance and best business practices
- Provides assistance and information to members to support their commitment to responsible practices and programs, including "Environmental Management Systems" and the "Pollution Prevention"
- Communicates the benefits of chemistry and chemical technology through community outreach programs.
Thursday, October 4, 2012
MCTA Swing for Science Benefit Golf Tournament
Highfields CC, Grafton, MA
Registration Begins 9:45 AM
Shotgun Tee Off 11:00 AM
Reception/MCTA Board & General Membership Meeting 4:00 PM